First urban welding glass shot

I really like it :) stunning pic - have you tried taking out the building on the right? Just to compare?
Regards

No worries, I'm just curious as the roof line draws my eye down to the building so thought it would be interesting to see :)

That's a really pleasing image. Just to be picky, I agree the small building on the far right does nothing for the composition, although you might struggle to crop it out without losing some of the small waterfall there. Maybe a return visit to tweak the composition? And you could straighten the verticals to maybe give a bit more impact. But very good nonetheless, should make a fine print.

That's a really pleasing image. Just to be picky, I agree the small building on the far right does nothing for the composition, although you might struggle to crop it out without losing some of the small waterfall there. Maybe a return visit to tweak the composition? And you could straighten the verticals to maybe give a bit more impact. But very good nonetheless, should make a fine print.

Food for thought, thanks for the feedback.

Where is thus, by the way? Interesting combination of architectural styles.

Dubai, the waterfalls are at Emirates Towers, the other towers in shot flank Sheik Zayed road.

Was 46 degrees when it was shot, I may go back when I cool down!

Very moody, love the B&W.. One of my friends has just done a MOD fitting some WG to an old ND Filter... :)

Like it. Overall well exposed, just a bit over exposed at the top of the waterfall. Good sense of movement in the water and sky.

If you could sort the verticals out and get rid of the RH cropped building it would make it even better.

Cheers.

Really like this shot, very atmospheric. and have to agree if you do those minor adjustments it would be even better!

Back