Fish bashing Kingfisher

Edit My Images
No
Not doing much because of the crap light at the moment,so i have been going through some of last years kingfisher images,here,s one a bit different (y),

IMG_1875.jpg

thanks for looking,
regards,
john.

There is nowt stranger than Kingfishers John :thinking: Although some allowance has to be made for Trev4 :exit: Lovely capture John;)

Thats a good image John, you've stopped the movement well. I looked to see the shutter speed you used to stop him, and at 1/2500 it shows the speed they move at when you can still see just a tiny bit of the movement. Its a lovely action shot, great work, I like this (y)

As for Rich :shake::shake::shake: no comment :p

Well spotted John,nice capture,vibrant colours,roll on the better weather,thank you

nice shot ,John...

nicely taken and thanks for sharing such a nice pic:)

Glad I'm not a fish :LOL:
great shot :clap:

Lovely shot, great detail and colours

Thats a good image John, you've stopped the movement well. I looked to see the shutter speed you used to stop him, and at 1/2500 it shows the speed they move at when you can still see just a tiny bit of the movement. Its a lovely action shot, great work, I like this (y)

As for Rich :shake::shake::shake: no comment :p

Great capture

Lovely detail in the feathers John (y)

Nice one John.

Thanks everyone,

John.

There is nowt stranger than Kingfishers John :thinking: Although some allowance has to be made for Trev4 :exit: Lovely capture John;)

Rich you have to stop picking on my old mate Trev,you could send him :wacky:,mind you when i am in the hide with him i sometimes wonder if he has lost it already :thinking: :wacky: :exit:, :LOL:,

Only joking Trev (y)

Regards,
john.

Lovely shot :)

Wont be long now before theyre mating and on display again.

Rich you have to stop picking on my old mate Trev,you could send him :wacky:,mind you when i am in the hide with him i sometimes wonder if he has lost it already :thinking: :exit:, ,

Only joking Trev (y)

Regards,
john.
Leave me alone you pair of *******s :nono: dont forget, my turn will come :naughty: :p what do they say, what goes round comes round :wave: :LOL:
I told Mo about you so there's a shortage of cake now :razz: :D :D

damn opened this hoping to see a fish bashing a kingfisher :)

That's exactly what I was going to say. :LOL:

That is an impressive shot, very well taken

Awww the memories can t wait, some nice rich colour in this one John

Lovely shot :)

Wont be long now before theyre mating and on display again.

great shot with the movement nicely captured.

Thanks all,

regards,
john.

Leave me alone you pair of *******s :nono: dont forget, my turn will come :naughty: :p what do they say, what goes round comes round :wave: :LOL:
I told Mo about you so there's a shortage of cake now :razz: :D :D

Cake is not the problem now that your good lady Mo has given the recipe to my good lady Ann :razz:,hopefully Trev you will get your own back this weekend with some cracking shots (y),

regards,
john.

Back