Beginner Fitzwater

Name
glenn
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Fitzwater her among the daffodils the Cambridge Botanical Gardens.

P0001881.jpg

Hi glenn!

As a beginner myself, I can't really offer constructive criticism but as teddy bear fan, I love it:)! Lovely daffs too. I don't really like the buildings in the far background but they were there, weren't they?

Good luck with your endeavours!

I am not really experienced enough to criticise as such, I am very hit and miss with my photos. I like the idea of this, I would maybe try a crop removing the buildings and leaving the daffs allowing Paddington to be more the centre of attention.

Hi Glenn,
I reckon that if you put the bear in amongst the daffs, maybe in that small space behind its right ear, and then got down low and looked the bear in the eye, nice wide aperture then you'd have a nice portrait.
With a wide aperture you probably wouldn't even have the buildings in the background in it.
It also looks a bit wishy washy, maybe increase the contrast a little?
There you go, that's my uneducated thoughts! Someone who knows what they're on about will stop by soon.

Liking the idea

I'd be tempted to put the teddy a bit more into the Daffodils if you could...might also be worth you being at a lower level so getting a different view point.

Also personally, needs a slight tweak / adjustment to contrast / lighting - looks a little washed out, a slight adjustment could really make it pop :)

Back