Five sisters pano

Name
Marie
Edit My Images
No
I had a go at a handheld pano today, of the five sisters of kintail and loch duich.
This is seven vertical shots stitched with Panoramaplus.

3827051151_0069d27429_o.jpg

(y) Not been that way for a while but it looks just likeI remember it :)

As Eric would say, 'You cant see the join' :) Seriously though, this works for me, I do like it very much :clap: Looks like a great place to visit too (y)

i think that is absolutley gorgeous

Looks fab on my wide screen mon. Would make a great header on a web site.

Yes - turned out really good.

One of my all time favorite views ,and i'd definitely wish i'd captured it as well as this .. Stunning :clap: (can i have a copy :D)

That is a really really great shot.:clap::clap:

Thanks for commenting

Stunning shot, looks superb.

Cheers (y)

One of my all time favorite views ,and i'd definitely wish i'd captured it as well as this .. Stunning :clap: (can i have a copy :D)

Thanks
(It'll be on my website for purchasing soon :D)

fantastic!! really captured the view.

i'm coming there in Nov - you gotto tell me where that pics was taken from :cool:

Turn left at shiel bridge and follow signs for Glenelg. Its a couple of miles up that road ;)

Love it! I couldn't even get that on a tripod, let alone hand held :LOL:

I cant do pano's on a tripod, they never line up properly. Its actually easier hand held.

lovely pan marie, where was think taken from? don't know the area yet but we're staying in letterfearn next month :)

drew

lovely pan marie, where was think taken from? don't know the area yet but we're staying in letterfearn next month :)

drew

When you turn left at Shiel bridge heading for Glenelg, you will come to a right turning for Ratagan, Letterfearn etc.
But if you dont turn right and carry on up the (steep, hairpin bend) hill, you will reach the viewpoint. Its only a couple of miles up, on the way to Glenelg.

Actually there are two viewpoints. The first is on the right and has picnic tables, but if you drive up the hill a bit further there's an 'official' viewpoint on the left (with two benches) with parking opposite. This is where this was shot from.

When you turn left at Shiel bridge heading for Glenelg, you will come to a right turning for Ratagan, Letterfearn etc.
But if you dont turn right and carry on up the (steep, hairpin bend) hill, you will reach the viewpoint. Its only a couple of miles up, on the way to Glenelg.

Actually there are two viewpoints. The first is on the right and has picnic tables, but if you drive up the hill a bit further there's an 'official' viewpoint on the left (with two benches) with parking opposite. This is where this was shot from.

thankyou for the info :)

drew

Back