fizzy water... revisited!

Name
michelle
Edit My Images
No
been meaning to have a go at these shots again, spent a boring afternoon off dunking various things in sparkling water.. new addition with the lime..

3966352261_5f4e6a06c0.jpg

3966354205_647dbb4f87.jpg

3967127630_1290a07144.jpg

Nice shots :eek: the colours are really saturated well. Were these shot through a glass?? or another container?

Nice shots :eek: the colours are really saturated well. Were these shot through a glass?? or another container?

thanks.. used a square shaped vase with wrapping paper behind it.. quite pleased with the pencils, a definate improvement on the last time I did it when I first got my D60

Excellent shots and very sharp! .... Perfect (y)

nice shots - can i ask what lens you used?

thanks.. just used my 18-55mm kit lens and D3000, got close up with tripod, cropped in PSP 9

nice, especially the strawberry.

Really like these, something I might have to try myself.

These are great. Hadn't ever considered sparkling water as an option! Cool.

they look fab mate, especially the first one , I think it would look great blown up on a kids bedroom wall

I like them all mich but have to say the pencils is a ball tearer!
How did you get bubbles on the subject and not in the water?
Would it work as well in beer? (y)

I like them all mich but have to say the pencils is a ball tearer!
How did you get bubbles on the subject and not in the water?
Would it work as well in beer? (y)

thanks.. ball tearer is good I hope ;)

this is the set up.. got close in with tripod.. if you leave it a while the bubbles form on the pencils and the water goes clear, the odd bubble trail caught removed and then cropped tighter in psp 9

how.jpg

not sure on the beer! :)

I think the stawrberry is the best of the lot, very nice shot.

Mighthave to give this a go myself.

thanks.. ball tearer is good I hope ;)
this is the set up.. got close in with tripod.. if you leave it a while the bubbles form on the pencils and the water goes clear, the odd bubble trail caught removed and then cropped tighter in psp 9 - not sure on the beer! :)
Thanks for that info mich, I really appreciate your sharing it.
"Ball tearer" is everyday Aussie slang roughly equivalent to the Pommie superlative, "Cracking" or "jolly good old boy!", although I note that Encarta Dictionary (UK) defines it as "An offensive term to describe something or somebody regarded as exceptionally good or exceptionally bad". In Oz it is only ever used in the positive sense. (y) See > http://autospeed.com/cms/title_Ball-Tearer-Brumby/A_2970/article.html

Last edited:
Back