Flameing Suzuki

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
BSB practice at Oulton Park today

Flame1.jpg

very nice gareth(y)
im off there tommorrow for the day to try out some panning shots and try and get something like yours
any tips would be gratefully recived :thinking: also if your about again and fancy meeting up there will be a couple of tp members there....:shrug:

very nice gareth(y)
im off there tommorrow for the day to try out some panning shots and try and get something like yours
any tips would be gratefully recived :thinking: also if your about again and fancy meeting up there will be a couple of tp members there....:shrug:

Hmmm tips.
Well I find that the best place for photography is the Knickerbrook area.
Best focal length would be 150 to 300 mm. Some of the shots which I took at 1/620 sec froze the wheels too much, so don't go any faster than 1/500th. I tried panning with a monopod but I found it much easier just handheld.

I won't be able to go again tomprrow but I do intend going for the next superbike round in July. There were a lot of people there today using some very expensive glass.

Have fun. Gareth.

leon1.jpg

cheers for that mate ill hopefully post some shots later

like it, shame the exhaust was on the other side of the bike.

Funny you should say that, his team mate Chris Walker does have his exhaust on the other side of his bike.

stalker1.jpg

Just found one showing the pipe as well as the flame....

flame2.jpg

yikes that last one is superb!

I though the bikes had to be like they are on the road????

stalker has an un-mistakable riding style

nice shots :)

I though the bikes had to be like they are on the road????

Errr kinda, well, the frame and the engine head has to be the same...

After that its about a quarter of a million quid's worth of replacement parts :eek:

i like em, but i cant help thinking a bit more space on the left of the first one would have been a little better, its a bit tight in the frame

Back