Flash Bracket For Macro.

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
I have been using a Pringles can as an extension for my defused flash for macro, but wanted to get something that allows me to use my Canon 430EX and 7D, offering a bit more flexibility where I position the flash, i,e over the top, or to the side. The Flexible Arm 560 looks as though it might fit the bill, but it has two arms and I only require the one. Does any one have any suggestions for an alternative, or does anyone use a flexible arm?

I should add that I don't need a flash cord as the 430EX can be triggered remotely with the 7D.

I have been using a Pringles can as an extension for my defused flash for macro, but wanted to get something that allows me to use my Canon 430EX and 7D, offering a bit more flexibility where I position the flash, i,e over the top, or to the side. The Flexible Arm 560 looks as though it might fit the bill, but it has two arms and I only require the one. Does any one have any suggestions for an alternative, or does anyone use a flexible arm?

I should add that I don't need a flash cord as the 430EX can be triggered remotely with the 7D.

Have a look in the "Show Us Your Macro Rig" section of the macro/close-up forum Alan. There's a wealth of useful information there about various setups that members use.

George.

Thanks George and jonathan. I have had a good read of the thread suggested (probably should have done that in the first place):rolleyes: and have decided on the "C" bracket, which I think will give me the most flexibility when using my setup both on and off a tripod. :ty:

Back