flash gun advice

Name
gerry
Edit My Images
Yes
Currently looking for a flashgun on a budget any opinions on the Yongnuo Speedlite YN-460

Cheers Gerry

I had the afd 360 as my first flash and served me well the only problem I had with it was when on camera if you had it at any other angle than 90 degress would not register focal distance of lens. Apart from that I had one for 2 years and served me well

Last edited:
I managed to pic up a afd 360 brand new for £35.00 next on the list is a tripod lent it out to my daughter friend and she lost it :crying: and no chance of her replacing it not happy but you live and learn.

I've been using 3 Yongnuo YN-465 speedlights in conjunction with Yongnuo triggers. Can't fault 'em. Added bonus of TTL when mounted on the camera.

I've been using 3 Yongnuo YN-465 speedlights in conjunction with Yongnuo triggers. Can't fault 'em. Added bonus of TTL when mounted on the camera.

Do they go into standby if not triggered for a couple of minutes like my annoying 420EZ ones do :bang:

tiredoffilm said:
Do they go into standby if not triggered for a couple of minutes like my annoying 420EZ ones do :bang:

They do. But they wake up instantly. Haven't had any problems.

joker2006 said:
I had the afd 360 as my first flash and served me well the only problem I had with it was when on camera if you had it at any other angle than 90 degress would not register focal distance of lens. Apart from that I had one for 2 years and served me well

Same as most flashes when you rotate the head away from the subject.

I have the Jessops afd360 and for all its a great flash I have just bought the canon 580ex

I bought it for the higher Guide numbers

Back