flash sync cord

Edit My Images
Yes
does anyone know where i can buy a longish (4 or 5m?) sync cord (camera to 3.5mm flash head) from in the uk? i cant seem to find any anywhere. plenty of 6.3mm options but nothing at 3.5mm

ive been looking for about half an hour and all i can seem to find is on ebay oustide of the uk!

may seem like a silly question but could i get a 6.3 and use something like a 6.3-3.5 headphone adaptor?

thanks

What about The Flash Centre not cheap, but then it is an Elinchrom!

Easiest way is to by a cheap 6.5mm (1/4") sync lead on ebay, cut the 6.5mm plug off and solder a 3.5mm mono jack on the end of the lead, jobs a good un, and if it takes you more than 10 minutes to do I'd be surprised.

i just noticed that one, cant seem to find out how long it is though, wouldnt want to get it if it was only 1m long!

surely these arent that uncommon? its for a lencarta head. im used to using sync leads with studio flash so thought id save myself a bit of money over wireless.

i just noticed that one, cant seem to find out how long it is though, wouldnt want to get it if it was only 1m long!

surely these arent that uncommon? its for a lencarta head. im used to using sync leads with studio flash so thought id save myself a bit of money over wireless.

PM me your name and address, I've got a few lying about and you're welcome to have one.

Back