Flashgun Advice

Name
Sohail
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello Folks,

It's been a while since I was on the forum, due to health and personal issues, and what seems an absolute eternity I am back and to keep me going, I'm attempting to find my mojo in photography again. I ended up selling/giving away a lot of my gear and am sort of starting from scratch.

This time though I won't be making stupid and irrational buys, thinking I'm going to be the next David Bailey due to having every bit of kit under the sun. I'm after a flashgun/speedlite (whatever you fancy calling it) that will see me through for quite a while, with a relatively tight budget of approx. £100.

What I need it for at the moment is mainly for on camera flash and the possibility of off camera flash work at a later date. I mainly shoot portraits/people, my family, etc. indoors and occasionally outdoors but tend not to use flash then (don't know why).

Technology has moved on quite a bit since I last purchased any photography related gear and I feel out of touch. My last set up was Yongnuo but it doesn't look like they have made anything new recently. I'd like something that I could incorporate into a simple/basic home studio at a later date.

Any recommendations or advise would be much appreciated.

TIA.

For Maybe a little over your budget Id recommend the Godox TT685 and the X1 trigger. Better still is the V860II at double price.

Thank you for the advise, will look into this and probably make a purchase.

Back