Flashgun Help

Name
Gregory
Edit My Images
Yes
Good afternoon,

I am looking for some help with making the correct choice on which flashgun to get.

I have a Canon 80D and I mainly use a 24-70 2.8 L and I go fishing a lot, now the darker nights have drawn in I need a flash gun that will cover all the focal lengths of my lens, I can't seem to find any information on which is the correct one to purchase.

I am looking at Canon flashguns as I like things that all match (sad as it sound)

Many Thanks in advance :)

Dependant on budget: but the simple answer to your question is ‘all of them’.

As in, every current canon speedlight will do what you want, the EL1 is more than your camera cost, the 430ex is probably the best buy.

What I can’t fail to say though is; it’s a terrible criteria, on camera straight ahead flash is an unattractive light I’d never choose. And If you think you might expand your lighting needs in future - Godox is an awesome family of products that work together seemlessly.

Dependant on budget: but the simple answer to your question is ‘all of them’.

As in, every current canon speedlight will do what you want, the EL1 is more than your camera cost, the 430ex is probably the best buy.

What I can’t fail to say though is; it’s a terrible criteria, on camera straight ahead flash is an unattractive light I’d never choose. And If you think you might expand your lighting needs in future - Godox is an awesome family of products that work together seemlessly.
Godox..... I will take a look now, Like I said I like to just keep things simple and all matching! must be a fishing thing! haha

Godox..... I will take a look now, Like I said I like to just keep things simple and all matching! must be a fishing thing! haha
Canon flashguns are very well built, well specified and very expensive.

There are flash products that vary from cheap and nasty to awesome. But the best ‘family’ of flashes currently is Godox, from sub £100 speedlights, to high end powerful studio gear, they all work well together.

Back