Beginner Flicker Sharing Question

Edit My Images
No
Didn't see what looked like the right section to post this so trying here. I was in Flicker and clicked on the share icon (curving arrow) of a photo then evidently clicked something wrong because now when I try to share an image the BBC Code options zip past and I'm left with a white page that says "Share one photo to:" at the top but with no copy and paste option. How do I get back to the copy and pasteable BBC Code?

Press the tab and shift button at the same time, should bring it back.
Are you using win 10?

You may find the size of the photograph is too large. Normally find 1024 or 900 longest side adequate. Can also try reducing quality instead 240 dpi or lower, down to 72.

Thanks yes using Windows 10..let you know what happens .

It's a bug with win 10, sometimes occurs,othertimes not, keep trying those keys simultaneously, it can take a few tries but that is the 'fix'

Gosh...didn-t work/ I have ctrl,alt and alt g. Spanish keyboard.

Must still have a tab and shift button though?

I'm not good with computers, I looked up the problem after I installed win 10 and that was the quick fix given by a few folk, not from m/soft itself.
There may be further ways to sort it now.

If you go on BBCode and do right click then copy, you can paste it to notepad and select the img or the full link you'd like to share.

Back