Flickr activity is someone using this?

The views all show to be coming via Flickr - click on the Flickr bit right at the bottom and it will show you where they have entered from.

I'm not even convinced that the flickr stats are accurate TBH,
some days I get 100's (1000's maybe, sometimes) of hits, other days I barely reach a dozen.

You need to change your configuration. Anyone can download any size of that photo.

In settings, go to Privacy and Permissions and look what you have "Who can access your original image files?" set to. I am able to download your images at any size.

Thanks mate that was useful.

In settings, go to Privacy and Permissions and look what you have "Who can access your original image files?" set to. I am able to download your images at any size.

Of course that doesn't stop anyone from downloading your image! Just discourages it. How did you find the stats page I can't find that anywhere?

Edit: Just realised that is for Pro users only.

Last edited:
Useful thread as need to change my allowances as had the same as you Alf and found out it had got onto Tumblr on someone's blog!

31 views is not really a lot. You probably just used key words that get searched more than usual.

31 views is not really a lot. You probably just used key words that get searched more than usual.

Tags are the key to views, you have only 5 for that shot but they are quite common ones used for searching, particularly now the weathers improving and people are wanting to get out and about. So tags like, "Lake District" "Derwent" ect, will crop up a lot. Add as many relevant tags you can think of for your image if you want to increase views.

Back