Flickr - Can you change the start page and order

Edit My Images
No
I would like to change my start page to Albumns

I have managed to change it back to the old "start page" presentation, (by adding /?details=1 ………… if you are interested) - but I would still just prefer to open with the Albumns that I am creating

I have the "free" version

Can this be done

plus the only way I can change the order is to "mess" around with the dates - is there another way

Internet search seems to say No!

Flickr page below

Thanks

Last edited:
Bill

Flickr is configured to show your photo stream in data (of upload) order. I was looking myself today and can't see a way to change it.

Thanks Adrian ……….it is annoying really as they are just thrown together on the start page, as you said in upload date, and have no logic, part from that …….. the only thing that you can do is to keep changing the upload manually if you want to keep them in a sensible, logical order ……… I would rather start with a opening page that just showed Albums buts that's just my preference

Problem is that flickr is a photo blog
So think of your photostream as you would your facebook wall with everything in the order you upload/post (not date taken) and the flickr home page is your newsfeed and people and groups you follow and other activity. The only way to reorder your photos on these views is to change the upload date either during upload or afterwards in the organiser.

I don't think there is a way of changing the page defaulted to after login. But you could keep yourself logged in and change your shortcut to the album view I suppose.

This might help you too
https://www.flickr.com/photos/me/archives/date-taken/

Sorry that was about the photostream default. I thought that with albums you could drop and drag one to be the default

Back