Flickr Pro

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
The other day I received an email from Flickr with a 30% discount code for a new Pro A/C but I mistakenly deleted it. Just wondered if anyone has a discount code that they'd kindly pass on to me as I've decided to upgrade to a Pro A/C.

Have you tried going through the upgrade process, it may still be an option there to choose.

September 2022 I was going to drop flickr pro and was going through the unsubsciption process, just before I "clicked" leave I was offered 12 months pro at £32.99 for 12 months.

Have you tried going through the upgrade process, it may still be an option there to choose.

Many thanks, Yes I've tried that but it does request a code so afraid that doesn't work.

Hi George, mines showing 30FRESHSTART if you want to try that

Many thanks for that Gav, that rings a bell so it might just be the one I'm looking for. I'll give it a try shortly.

September 2022 I was going to drop flickr pro and was going through the unsubsciption process, just before I "clicked" leave I was offered 12 months pro at £32.99 for 12 months.
Thank you, That's another option Paul, but one would assume it would only work after being a Pro member for a time or two.

Last edited:
Was about to leave Flickr Pro and was offered half price annual.

I imagine that they are losing people hand over fist at the moment. I'll review again next year.

Back