Flickr Pro

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
The other day I received an email from Flickr with a 30% discount code for a new Pro A/C but I mistakenly deleted it. Just wondered if anyone has a discount code that they'd kindly pass on to me as I've decided to upgrade to a Pro A/C.

Have you tried going through the upgrade process, it may still be an option there to choose.

Have you tried going through the upgrade process, it may still be an option there to choose.

Many thanks, Yes I've tried that but it does request a code so afraid that doesn't work.

Hi George, mines showing 30FRESHSTART if you want to try that

Many thanks for that Gav, that rings a bell so it might just be the one I'm looking for. I'll give it a try shortly.

September 2022 I was going to drop flickr pro and was going through the unsubsciption process, just before I "clicked" leave I was offered 12 months pro at £32.99 for 12 months.
Thank you, That's another option Paul, but one would assume it would only work after being a Pro member for a time or two.

Last edited:
Was about to leave Flickr Pro and was offered half price annual.

I imagine that they are losing people hand over fist at the moment. I'll review again next year.

Back