Daily Flook999 365 fred

lovely shot Colin :)

Well I'd love to upload today's, but I'm having Flickr problems. Each time I try, it appears to work, but doesn't, and strangely, each time the number of photos in my 365 set reduces by 1 according to the info, yet all previous uploads are still there???

Very odd

11 hours at work today, so sorting this out and catching up with everyone's photos will have to wait :)

Missing your shots... are you still having Flickr issues? hope to see you back soon!

I quite like the limes one too. And the processing shot of the 2 flowers, really nice.

Good work Colin, really like the Limes and the right hand edit of the flowers (y)

Hi folks

Failed :)

Work, life and Flickr got in the way, not an excuse, simply a reason. I'll try and catch up with a few threads this weekend, good to see so many are ploughing on

Well Colin, you still got further than I've seen some get over the last 3 years of being in the crazy corner (y) but don't be stranger to the crazy corner :D your always welcome in here :D

No you havent failed Colin .................. youre just having a respite ;) Hope to see you in here now and again though :)

Well, it's not easy, this is my 4th attempt - so you're in good company :D

^^ Same here Sarah. This is my 4th attempt and I'm at the point of a daily "should I just quit here?"

While I agree a little with Matt, there is something about the image that has made me look at it 3 or 4 times. I quite like the composition and lighting of it, but yes maybe a touch over processed. We have to try these things though so keep on shooting :)

Back