Daily Flook999 365 fred

Liking your Marmite shot (I love Marmite!) - the processing works well with this..........but, you need to get some out on toast and let me see these golden flecks of Marmite legend! :D

Liking your Marmite shot (I love Marmite!) - the processing works well with this..........but, you need to get some out on toast and let me see these golden flecks of Marmite legend! :D

Yes that!!:D

I like the processing and the light on this. I kind of agree with Sarah, but to either show all of the face or maybe clip both sides? Not sure what I am trying to convey here! I need to sleep and have another look.

However, there is SO much I like about this one. (y)

cant believe I missed your 365 Colin ..... :( am now subscribed and ready to comment away :D
Love the horse - great processing on that one
Marmite? OH loves it, I hate it but do have a tendency to love Marmite crisps :D
Great shots throughout :)

love the limes shot and the processing

Really like limes - especially in a mojito ;) Good processing choice

I really like the Limes composition and processing - nice one, Colin! (y)

Ooh yay cool Angle i like it.... bet you had fun too!:D

Ooh yay cool Angle i like it.... bet you had fun too!:D

I did indeed :)

I like that, even if it is Nikon :naughty: at least it's not a Pentax :exit:

I like it too! But Nikon :puke::cautious:

you dont see many nocans shot from this angle, this is because they need to be able to support their own weight :cool: :bonk:

todays 365, chosen with cunning and foresight, is the result of using the tools from yesterday, and is now a work in progress :cool:

2013-02-04 by ashworthme, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back