Floral Hall

Edit My Images
Yes
496072357_c079116aaa_b.jpg

496040312_18a17826a3.jpg

496039098_22b0022321.jpg

(I know this one's not quite in focus - it was quite a way away and I didn't have a tripod)

496071011_f52cc6f8d4.jpg

496038168_ebf19cfe16.jpg

Any tips for taking photographs of flowers in this environment? I was in a floral hall - pretty much a network of big glasshouses planted to resemble the natural environment of the plants, so it's difficult to find a smooth backdrop or to get close to some of the flowers.

Haha, yeah, I have no clue what no. 3 is! Weird alien plant.

I agre #2 is the best. A great use of light. I'd say next time bring a monopod or tripod to help if there are low light areas. Other than that I'll leave it to the experts.

Yep - don't have a tripod yet but I'm getting one on the weekend (YAY!) so I'll be returning to the floral hall, which is local, to get some more shots, hehe.

Argh. Not going back there if it is, or at least not until I've got a cold!

Is that the hall down at Bught Park? Been there a few times trying to get something decent and never managed. That second one's very nice :)

Uh, I think that's the one, dod - near the swimming pool and the paddle boat place. I'm new to the area so not so au-fait with the place names yet, hehe. Are you from around here? If so, I'll let you know when we're going next if you want to meet us there? (By 'us' I mean me and my boyfriend - he's a film photographer, hehe.)

Back