FLOUR BOMB!! EDIT messy pic added

good idea lol ill post a pic of the mess it made give me 2 mins.......

OMG robbo you just made my Sunday .. Err Monday then. I may never stop laughing :LOL: Your wife must REALLY love you to let you loose in the kitchen with your camera.

You are going to have to do it again as I'm sure the photo is OOF now. Well either that or the tears are making my eyes OOF :LOL:

Just out of interest did you use a grenade?

Forget about the photo. What post processing technique did you use to clean that up? :D

It's five minutes later and my missus is shouting downstairs to see if I'm ok :LOL: I'm still laughing here.

It's five minutes later and my missus is shouting downstairs to see if I'm ok :LOL: I'm still laughing here.

Same thing happened me! But instead I could hear the tv getting slowly turned up to drown out my laughing!

Haha thanks guys!

Luckily I live on my own so my gf doesn't mind what I do! I must admit she cleaned it up!!!!

And no it wasn't a grenade,.... It was a KEWI!! Lol

if you can read my note below to and pass it around! It's my turn to run it n I want to have record entries :) lol thanks

Last edited:

lol thanks!

never thought this thread would have been brought up again lol

keep your eyes open till after the POTY vote as I can post my new one then, I think its loads better that this one!

Great idea, what did the other half have to say about the mess?

lol not much to be honest!!

it get left a week and she got fed up and cleaned it for me!

My next set I post on monday has a more sensible aftermath lol

Brilliant! looks like a lot of fun. You could fill a balloon with flour and pop it .. wonder if you could capture the shape.

Brilliant! looks like a lot of fun. You could fill a balloon with flour and pop it .. wonder if you could capture the shape.

lol dont give me ideas like that! my house is clean at the min :LOL:

Awsome mate.

Gotta try that myself, but think maybe the garden for me, not kitchen.

Latestarter

Thank you lauy, ElDavido and latestarter :)

Watch out on Monday when I post my new one!

Back