Flower girls and Pageboy at a recent wedding

Name
Paul Buckley
Edit My Images
Yes
At a recent wedding the bride asked for some candid shots of the kids.
She seemed pleased with these.
I like them, so just thought I'd share them as I haven't posted anything for a long while.

9781919822_5778fc0236_c.jpg
[/url]
IMG_0621 by capnbugganuts, on Flickr[/IMG]

9781926302_c203785282_c.jpg
[/url]
IMG_0612 by capnbugganuts, on Flickr[/IMG]

9782103935_7cfe78fa8b_c.jpg
[/url]
IMG_0601 by capnbugganuts, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thanks for looking.

I like these -with one small personal critique the young lady in No2 is too central in the image for me

Les (y)

pbucks I am out of words. Wow Love them. Especially the first one where you can see the face expressions of the little angels. :)

Love #2 even if it is a bit central - lol at the boys with their shirts hanging out :D

Thanks for the comments.
I agree that number 2 is a bit central, but I was reluctant to lose any of the roses.
I'll try giving it a crop to see how it looks.

on image number two i would clone out the the large yellow blob top right, my eye goes straight to it.

Do you mean top left?
I'll give it a try, but my cloning skills aren't brilliant. :)

They are really great. I love how carefree and unaware of the camera they are.

Have you done something odd with the colours in the edit?
I actually prefer the composition of the original as she is surrounded by the flowers.

Have you done something odd with the colours in the edit?
I actually prefer the composition of the original as she is surrounded by the flowers.

I'm not aware of altering the colours in the edit. I just tried to get rid of the bright yellow area and cropped it.

I'm with you though, I prefer the uncropped original, for me it shows more context. I just put the edit up to see what others thought after the suggestions that had been made.

Having taken on board the comments, here is a re-edit of number 2.
Has it improved it?

9790394535_e61f305111_c.jpg
[/url]
IMG_0612-Edit by capnbugganuts, on Flickr[/IMG]

Now that is a striking image, love the crop it gives the subject some area to look into and removal of the yellow object works very well
Les (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back