Edit My Images
Yes
More practice shots.

Whiteflower8804webpb.jpg

Redflower8806webpb.jpg

Gerbera8821webpb.jpg

C&C welcome :)

Last edited:
I like these alot. a really interesting perspective. I like the creativity of shooting the underneath.
Liking the lighting in 2 a lot too.

(y)

Maureen I love these - its kind of refreshing to see some grit put back into the flower image!

Colour and light is great - I particularly like #2

More please :clap:

Good shots Maureen, #2 for me. These shot with the Raynox ?

I like these alot. a really interesting perspective. I like the creativity of shooting the underneath.
Liking the lighting in 2 a lot too.

(y)

Thanks very much Rob. Chuffed that you like them :)

Maureen I love these - its kind of refreshing to see some grit put back into the flower image!

Colour and light is great - I particularly like #2

More please :clap:

Thanks very much John. I took a few and have added another. Am having fun with my new lens so there will be more :)

Good shots Maureen, #2 for me. These shot with the Raynox ?

Thanks very much John. Yes took these with my Raynox :)

#1 for me. It seems more complete than the others and the green and white work very well together. I do like #3 too (can't resist bright yellow objects), but there are little bits missing to the left edge. I am sure that this macro photography is difficult so may be I'm being too picky. Like them all a lot.

#3 is very good too... Which lens are you using the Raynox with ?

#1 for me. It seems more complete than the others and the green and white work very well together. I do like #3 too (can't resist bright yellow objects), but there are little bits missing to the left edge. I am sure that this macro photography is difficult so may be I'm being too picky. Like them all a lot.

Thanks very much Russell. All practice shots. Not much in the way of processing done apart from slight curves adjustments and sharpening. Will keep at it :)

#3 is very good too... Which lens are you using the Raynox with ?

Thanks John. The nifty fifty :)

Superb shots (y). As has been said, colours and light work very well there; you really nailed that.

May I ask what kind of light set-up did you use? Would love to achieve something like that.

Superb shots (y). As has been said, colours and light work very well there; you really nailed that.

May I ask what kind of light set-up did you use? Would love to achieve something like that.

Thanks very much. I don't have a lightbox. I just use a spotlight I bought from Asda and isolate my subject very carefully :)

Thanks very much. I don't have a lightbox. I just use a spotlight I bought from Asda and isolate my subject very carefully :)

Very clever application there. Thanks for the tip :)

I agree #3 works best but I can't seem to shot a good back of a flower, seems to look good through the viewfinder but rubbish when captured. Your #3 is better then I have ever done. ;)

Like everyone else, I like the different view. For me, the first and third shots work quite nicely. My only minor comment is about the lighting. I wonder whether it is a little harsh?
I see you are using a spotlight - perhaps placing something between the light and the subject to diffuse the light may make an even more pleasing shot. I would also be interested in seeing #1 in B&W. It has loads of potential.

All the best

Mark

Like everyone else, I like the different view. For me, the first and third shots work quite nicely. My only minor comment is about the lighting. I wonder whether it is a little harsh?
I see you are using a spotlight - perhaps placing something between the light and the subject to diffuse the light may make an even more pleasing shot. I would also be interested in seeing #1 in B&W. It has loads of potential.

All the best

Mark

Thanks for the feedback Mark, which I really do appreciate. I take your point about the light and will try diffusng it next time. I did a B&W version of the first but didn't like it. May just be me being fussy :)

All great but specially loving the red one, Maureen. (y)

Back