Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
Flowermacro0174webpb.jpg

Flowermacro0134webpb.jpg

Flowermacro0150webpb.jpg

Flowermacro0127webpb.jpg

C&C welcome :)

I prefer #4 for its range of colours and focus/ non focus. Brightening another December afternoon. Thank you.

Very nice set - very much like the detail and colours of 1 to 3. Very nice perspective in no 2. Not too keen on the crop of no 4 or its perspective.

I prefer #4 for its range of colours and focus/ non focus. Brightening another December afternoon. Thank you.

Thanks very much Russell :)

Very nice set - very much like the detail and colours of 1 to 3. Very nice perspective in no 2. Not too keen on the crop of no 4 or its perspective.

Thanks very much erding :)

Well done again, I'm liking #2 and 4 as the colour gives them the edge I think. ;)

I'll go against the flow slightly :) I love #1 and #3 for the central detail and lovely light and background :)

Sigh - very very lovely :)

Another 4 very nice studies.(y) I really like the shallower dofs of #s 1 and 2,just makes the flowers a bit more mysterious for me. I also like the deeper colours of #2.

Another 4 very nice studies.(y) I really like the shallower dofs of #s 1 and 2,just makes the flowers a bit more mysterious for me. I also like the deeper colours of #2.

Thanks very much Karin :)

Nice set I'll go for #1 good background lovely DOF and pin sharp.(y)

Thanks for the lovely feedback John :)

I find the OOF petal in #1 draws my eye away from the tack-sharp :)clap:) stamens, less so in #3 (which happens to be my favourite of the 4).

I find the OOF petal in #1 draws my eye away from the tack-sharp :)clap:) stamens, less so in #3 (which happens to be my favourite of the 4).

Thank you for the feedback. Understand what you mean about the oof petal in no 1 :)

Back