Flower..

Name
Blarg
Edit My Images
Yes
Took this a few months ago and I can't decide if I really like it or not. C&C would be welcome .. as well as what people thinks about it

6255614776_ec560aa200_b.jpg

(plus how do you use the flickr tags?)

Last edited:
I like it apart from the blade of grass that runs through the petals, if that was removed it would be spot on, i love the colours, DOF and focus point and the pollen on the petals is great.

See.. that's why i'm not sure if i like it.. the grass has grown on me as a point of interest (the image has been my backdrop for about a month now).. but then again.. there's a D***F*** bit of grass in the picture that i didn't notice when taking it.

Try posting it in the photoshop section of the forum ive no doubt the guys there will be able to remove it in no time, its amazing the things some of them can do with PS. I posted a picture of a car in a busy carpark once, they removed all the extra cars and a tree that were really annoying me, very clever floks in there.

Dont worry mate im forever missing things like that when i take the shot and only notice it at home on the computer ;)

heh that could be a plan. I'm just in two minds if i like it or not :/

Back