Flowers and Beads.

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
Because the weather has been poor lately [and I have been poorly] I thought that I would post some images of what I managed to take in my "home studio" [I'll post the studio bit in the relevent forum later and linkie] and would just like some views on some of the images.
I was playing about with different levels of focusing, and varying levels of DOF.
Comments welcome. :)

2147734662_36690bf468.jpg

2146937207_2cfd4e42bd.jpg

2147730582_91cf6cf977.jpg

2146936745_97ed44d803.jpg

2146936567_c2ba81ebe7.jpg

2146936203_db830a1fe0.jpg

Thanks for looking guys. If you're using TP white, you may struggle to see edges of pics. :LOL: but only cos I didnt put a border on them.

Next time I'm going to try using real flowers!

:clap::clap::clap:

This is why women make the best wedding togs by miles.

You simply have the eye for colours and compositions!

:bang::LOL:(y)

a nice set there Adele, and agree with Anton nice colour combinations etc, would have liked a slightly deeper DoF on the first couple, or maybe even a lot shallower, it makes my eyes ache if i look too much at them (probably just my age though ;)) would have to say number 4 would be my fave of the lot though, but couldnt possibly say why as i have no idea ! lol

I love photo 5, simple yet so right. The background of your 'home studio' is nice and white too, I've seen a few where it's not quite white.

:clap::clap::clap:

This is why women make the best wedding togs by miles.

You simply have the eye for colours and compositions!

I'm not going into weddings just yet!! :p

a nice set there Adele, and agree with Anton nice colour combinations etc, would have liked a slightly deeper DoF on the first couple, or maybe even a lot shallower, it makes my eyes ache if i look too much at them (probably just my age though ;)) would have to say number 4 would be my fave of the lot though, but couldnt possibly say why as i have no idea ! lol

Hi Ian, thanks :) I think I will try with a slightly bigger DOF, and all of these were handheld which could be annoying at times. But sunday night I may be back at the top of the stairs! [see another thread which I will link you to] No4, the black and white one! :) Its pretty...:LOL:

I love photo 5, simple yet so right. The background of your 'home studio' is nice and white too, I've seen a few where it's not quite white.

Thanks Michaelho, glad you liked them. I like no5, even though it was an "accident" shot. :LOL: but these things happen. I liked it and kept it....

Thanks for the comments guys!

very nice pictures, good for using light and colours. By the way, interesting and fantastic studio!!(y)

5 is my fave by far!! Love it, has a super minimilistic feel to it. 4 is very good too. Off for a peek at your studio!

Edit:

Cool home studio :) Is the bulb standard or energy saver?

Back