Flown the nest

Name
Joe Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
IR shot in october, borrowed the cloud from another image (it is that shape) the tree just needed something top left to fill the space

flown-the-nest-DSCF5377-2.jpg

C&C's please

maybe the 'Bird' should be flying in?

A very attractive shot, Joe. I quite like it, cloud included.

and here is a reworking of the bird

flown-the-nest-take2---DSCF5377-2.jpg

reads better me thinks

I like this. Lovely sky. Might just be my monitor, but the foliage seems quite overexposed in parts.

I like this. Lovely sky. Might just be my monitor, but the foliage seems quite overexposed in parts.

hate to upset you matt but i have an eizo monitor that has been calibrated within the past week and is less than 2 week old. Which this image was adjusted and printed from - the print seems just fine.
:)

Great image..the contrast is amazing :)

cheers purple

i did however set my blacks in the sky in levels and the whites in the whitest part of the tree

a slight dodge, burn and heal around the trunk and some lighter foliage at the ase improved it tremendously

as can be seen from the first incantation - but glad you like it.

Joe©;1037865 said:
hate to upset you matt but i have an eizo monitor that has been calibrated within the past week and is less than 2 week old. Which this image was adjusted and printed from - the print seems just fine.
:)

Must be mine then. Disregard :)

Oh, now that's bloody cool! Love it! It just works... full stop... next image! :clap:

Back