Fluffy kittens from me - In memory of Charlie Puss :(

Edit My Images
Yes
Not for any critique really, just somewhere to put some of my photos up to remember Charlie puss

Poor Charlie went out last Thursday afternoon and never came back - he was found dead in a neighbours garden this afternoon, we presume he had been hit by a car on the village road and crawled off, only 4 years old :crying:

RIP Charlie - he really was a character and I got some lovely pics of him as he was so photogenic

3434704323_767aea89cc.jpg

3904870014_d3637b25e6.jpg

3904869100_fa5314f49c.jpg

Aswell as some of him looking scary
3434699375_7884e24d66.jpg

3435511820_bf88193332.jpg

Last edited:
so sorry for your loss.

what a beautiful cat Charlie was, you have some really wonderful photos of him and he looks like he had a wonderful life with you.

:crying:
People sometimes say oh its just a cat but hes not he was your cat part of your family

My barney is 13 now and I am dreading losing him.

Ps Lights work a treat xx

Last edited:
A nice way to remember him, poor little sod, would miss my two if they were not around. sorry for your loss.

awk sorry to hear that :(
atleast you got some great pictures to remember him, he looked like quite a character!

oh sorry to read about your beautiful cat.. charlie looked quite a character.. :(

Arr that is so sad. It is so sad to lose a pet they really are part of the family.

Oh god. I'm really sorry for your loss :crying:

He looks like a real character, and you were lucky to have each other, if only for a short while. These are beautiful pictures to remember him by.

:hug:

2 and 3 are just great well captured

Very sorry to hear that. Our Tango suffered the exact same fate a month ago. We have no idea if hit by a car or not, he was found curled in a ball, as if he were sleeping. Same age too, and same pattern.

It will get easier. Tango was our second cat in 4 months to die. Tootsie was killed on a main road earlier in the year. We just have Tigger left now, who chills in the garden all day.

Gary.

Last edited:
So sad. The wife and I are cat crazy. We have one who is 17 years old, another aged 4. The old one has been in the house from 8 weeks old and for all the 16 years we've been married. She's gone slightly ‘gaga’ these days. She’s thin (but eats well), scruffy and sits and meows at anything and everything constantly, drives you bloomin insane but still would hate to be without her.
I have hundred of photo's of the cats (past and present) all with absolutely no photographic value in terms of skill and quality, yours however are beautiful pics.

Barney

Hi mate..sorry for your loss, its amazing how cats tug on the old heart strings. he was clearly a beauty !!

Back