Flying Legends!

Edit My Images
No
What a great day! Managed to meet up with Dean (Dino_f) which was nice (nice guy! :clap: ). Loads of people there and only managed to get to the display line 10 minutes before the show so deciced to join the 'Friends of Duxford' and sit in alocated seats. Plenty of room to get the shots I wanted too. Really was a great day. Heres one of the shots of a P-51 Mustang. The rest of the processed shots can be found by hitting the 'More,...' link below.

Enjoy.

FL0.jpg

More,...

King.

EDIT: OOOPS spelt the watermark wrong,... :eek:ops:

Very nice, I love WW2 aircraft.

Just a side note, should the mark on the photos read PithnRoll.com? I only ask ask the website is pitchnroll. Lovely shots though.(y)

Very nice, I love WW2 aircraft.

Just a side note, should the mark on the photos read PithnRoll.com? I only ask ask the website is pitchnroll. Lovely shots though.(y)

Spelt it wrong when I made the watermark :bonk:

Now sorted,...

Just been reading the other thread on this, you look like you had a fantastic time. You both have great shots from the event. :)

Very nice shots, I will have to try to get to this next year.
Btw it may be my browser but the shot of the pilot on your website has a section missing out of the middle of it.

Just been reading the other thread on this, you look like you had a fantastic time. You both have great shots from the event. :)

Very nice shots, I will have to try to get to this next year.
Btw it may be my browser but the shot of the pilot on your website has a section missing out of the middle of it.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

scraggs, hit refresh, should be ok now,... eveything going wrong at the moment :help:

King.

Lovely shot, I'm in the process of going through mine from today, not many good ones so it shouldn't take me long!

Lovely shot Dan, feeling the burn??. Had a look at your website...(y)
Looks like it's going to be full to the brim of good images by the end of the season. Nice to meet you on Saturday. Look foward to Riat now.
Seeya soon mate.
Dean:)

Lovely shot Dan, feeling the burn??. Had a look at your website...(y)
Looks like it's going to be full to the brim of good images by the end of the season. Nice to meet you on Saturday. Look foward to Riat now.
Seeya soon mate.
Dean:)

Burn baby burn, the missus slapped my arm this morning with a cold wet hand and I nearlly went through the roof. Face, nose, ears, wrists, back of hand, forearm and neck,.... all bright red :clap: :bonk:

Was good meeting up,... hopefully bump into eachother next week! If I find a good spot I'll give you a buzz and make some space.

Dan.

Back