Flying Sparrows

Edit My Images
Yes
A couple more flying Tree Sparrows from today, especially for Trev (y)

238_062.jpg

238_060.jpg

S'pose they're alright, could you only get one at a time, at least I manged a whole crowd in one shot :D

Lovely and sharp Martyn, just the right amount of wing blur too, impressive images, well done and thanks, I like these (y)

Next time we meet up there, how about introducing me to this guy, he's obviously accepting your bribes to pose for you :naughty:

Thanks for looking, and the comments ... the first is my favourite of all my Tree Sparrow flight shots to date (y)

I know I have already commented, but I agree with you about no. 1, its got everything in the right place, you should quite rightly be pleased with that shot (y)

I know I have already commented, but I agree with you about no. 1, its got everything in the right place, you should quite rightly be pleased with that shot (y)

Cheers Trev ... it was rough up there today ... however I saw a Woodcock,and got my first Redpoll so not bad.

Wow! These are great (y)

1st one is my favourite of the two. 2nd one gives me that 'weightless' feeling you get when you're on a plane that is just about to land.

Excellent shots Martyn - what set up are you using?

Back