Wild Flying squirrel

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
Hope you're not sick of me 'hogging' the forum with my posts lately. Not much I can do at the moment due to lockdown other than processing. This one's from North Yorkshire a little while ago. Almost full frame with a slight crop for impact.

flying.jpg

Awesome. Bit more space in front for me personally. Sharp and cracking light. (y)

Hope you're not sick of me 'hogging' the forum with my posts lately.
I can only speak for myself but the one thing I never tire of is seeing pictures on a photography forum. I think this is an especially good one.

Very nice shot- I usually go over to Brownsea Island ( In Poole Harbour) not this year so far - but I am planning a trip soon as it's allowed

Lots of Reds there

Les :)

Great action shot!!
Well captured image.

We've started seeing more Reds along the River Don corridor in the last few years.
There is a Council run group (SSRS - Saving Scotland's Red Squirrels) that trap and humanely cull the Greys.
Oddly enough, I've seen quite a few of them to the east and west of my local stretch of the river but only ever seen one there.
Hopefully we will see an increase in the Red population and a decrease in the Grey population in the coming years.

Back