Edit My Images
Yes
I was just faffing around with my mums flowers on mothers day and took this:

4438850579_8656a1266a_b.jpg

Hope you all like it :wave:

Obviously not then :razz: I'll try something else:

4439633096_c1ce658158_b.jpg

You have a very low sperm count :(
I like the concept of the flower shot, is your own idea? ;) imo it would have worked better if the magnifier and image within it had been sharp, and then you gave the rest of it more of an oof effect. Not sure about the second shot though :shrug: pretty is all I can think of.

You have a very low sperm count :(

Ouch! That's one hell of a put down :razz:

I like the concept of the flower shot, is your own idea? ;) imo it would have worked better if the magnifier and image within it had been sharp, and then you gave the rest of it more of an oof effect. Not sure about the second shot though :shrug: pretty is all I can think of.

It's my own idea in as much as I can't remember seeing it anywhere else, I'm sure I'll get round to trying it again at some point.
The plasma ball was just a way of bumping the thread without seeming too needy :LOL:

My idea was that everything bar the image in the filter would be slightly oof, but this one seemed to be the best out of several attempts.
Maybe if I did a similar shot as a composite of several photos I could make it perfect but that would've meant planning. If I ge the chance I'll post one of the others.

Back