Focus On Imaging - *** Official Picture Thread ***

I had my first play with the Nikon 200 f/2 - my what a lens! It's heavier than I thought! I have given up on the idea of this coupled with the new 2x TC as a handholdable birding lens!

Anyway, I took a couple of test shots (just jpeg). This one is wide open at f2, 1/80th and iso 200. Not the greatest shot in the world, but just look at that soft creamy bokeh!

DSC_5628s2.jpg

if I did portraits I have to have one I think! Imagine it on a D700.... :LOL: :D

I had a look at your picture today Joe, it looks nice in the print. Well done.
Dean:)

This thread is useless without names! All I see is a load of pics of bald gits who all look the same :p

:exit:

This thread is useless without names! All I see is a load of pics of bald gits who all look the same :p

:exit:

:LOL:

Great thread guys and gals. Good to put some faces to the names too!

Wish I could have made Focus. Would have definitely parted with some cash...

(Probably to Matty - he is scary).

Also - Is it an instant suspension for anyone at Focus who doesn't show off a TP Optech? I see some staff who could be heading to the cooler!

Last edited:

does number 18 look like ...that actor fella ..?...Jack..?

im the handsome one...and WTF is DLT at a camera show?

We saw Jon Bentley (Gadget show etc) hanging around the Panasonic stand later in the day. Couldn't be bothered to 'pap' him, think he was talking to some bloke about 3D televisions, or was someone talking to us about them...cant remember...was craving the car by then :p

the dude was talking to us, i thought i recognised the man...doh

aye..nuff said...

Well, we're still working on Glo on that one! :LOL:

That's where all our hair has gone. We lose it, she gained it all :p
I was thinking what the bejabbers is DLT doing at a camera show? Playing the Baton?
[youtube]xYAgHKfCx5A[/youtube]

Looking at photos of myself lately, I fear I may have 'middle age' rapidly approaching and sneaking up behind me :( Where did my youthful years go?

I got the 'parked' car from the other side! sign in window said exhibitor pass! :eek:

You too can afford new heavy camera equipment if you make it yourself! :D

Joe T....

and again....

taken with....

Everyone else should be very happy that they were not in shooting distance when I was playing with this lens! :D

a couple more...

more on Facebook, not enough room in my gallery for them :bonk:

I had my first play with the Nikon 200 f/2 - my what a lens! It's heavier than I thought! I have given up on the idea of this coupled with the new 2x TC as a handholdable birding lens!

Anyway, I took a couple of test shots (just jpeg). This one is wide open at f2, 1/80th and iso 200. Not the greatest shot in the world, but just look at that soft creamy bokeh!

DSC_5628s2.jpg

if I did portraits I have to have one I think! Imagine it on a D700.... :LOL: :D

Yes Joe, nice picture of a pretty girl! So where was your girlfriend when you took this? Was she not available as the model?............. :p

:bat:

We need names for the members photo's so that we know who's who :)

Jimmy has added some, but we need the rest :)

One of me being a tourist and having my photo taken with the giant camera! :D

Apologies for the poor photo :bang:

Was the best of the 4 you took by a long way :p, I maybe could have sharpened it a bit and upped the contrast, I prefer the soft focus though!
More flattering ;)

PS: Smoothedit - Thanks! (y) Took the Ladybird avatar pic with a canon powershot!

Last edited:
Back