Focus RS

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Shot a supercharded fiesta the other night, then this showed up for a looksee, well it was only polite to grab a few quickies, for an hours worth of shooting I think they came out ok.

DPP_01713-2x.jpg

DPP_01635-2X.jpg

DPP_01649-3x.jpg

stunning, pics look lovely, and so is the car, best colour to get i think

You mean something like this George ?

asdf.jpg

With regard to the other two, this is actualy closer to the real colour than the first, in the shade it look really "Spearmint" but in the sun it does pop, but not as much as the orange.

I think I am using this loc too much recently, need to find more.

Cheers guys.

Cheers guys, lighting was two Proline 180 flashes, and on a couple of them a third flash to highlight area's, the 550ex.

There a bit of curiousity about the colour, this is the colour as it looked on the night, I could pop it a bit more, but then its not accurate, not sure what to do.

These were just a mess about....

5-3.jpg

6-3.jpg

does the actual paint have a gold tint to it? r is it just them pics?

they've turned out well bud, thats me got my one and only shot up from that day, too much running around getting the lights for you lol ;)

Great shots......

You're really hurting me with these. My ST was written off about 4 weeks ago and I'm toying with the idea of an RS. But in white if I went for it - the green (like the Orange ST) is just a little too much when you pull up outside a customers office me thinks.....

Steve

That is such an awesome looking car and the top two shots do it great justice. Glad they kept it fairly close to the concept designs.

You mean something like this George ?

asdf.jpg

With regard to the other two, this is actualy closer to the real colour than the first, in the shade it look really "Spearmint" but in the sun it does pop, but not as much as the orange.

I think I am using this loc too much recently, need to find more.

Cheers guys.

What settings were used for that? I tried to get the sparkling headlights but it went wrong. :LOL:

I like the images a lot (# 2 is my fave), but unless it's me, I shred my envelopes and anything with name/address data on it.

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't out to get me . . I would've removed the registration number.

Personally I say leave the plates, if you pp them out it can ruin the look of the image.

Do you bother to cover your plate in a multistory car park? Thought not.

Back