Focus RS

Edit My Images
No
This was my 1st real attempt at light painting.

6227452355_a013916d45_b.jpg

I love it mate.

What lighting did you use ?

exif ?

Not bad, I like the inclusion of the traffic in the background.

Lovely shot.
Can you eapain one thing to me though, how do you walk around the car and net get yourself in the scene. I have always wondered this

spike

Lovely photograph of a great car. Really like the colour and the light trails in the background!

Last edited:
If you corrected the WB the car would look its natural colour rather than artificially blue whilst the orange in the sky would intensify to add great colour contrast.

Lovely shot.
Can you eapain one thing to me though, how do you walk around the car and net get yourself in the scene. I have always wondered this

spike

Look at how dark the unlit areas are - the tarmac in front of the car, say, or the bushes on the left. That's how little ambient light is reaching the scene during the exposure so there's no way the photographer would get lit up. If he'd stood still in line with the traffic trails you might have seen a silhouette but that's about it. The more ambient light there is, or the shorter exposure you have to use the harder it is to stay hidden.

Thanks for the comments.

Andy here is the original 5.2K. I like the colour of the sky, but preferred the blue tint the other gave to it. BTW - Love the Awesome work you do!

6227969428_b043fdda38_b.jpg

that is FAR better IMO (y)

Also gota love them Cree's eh ? I got a Ultrafire with a Q5, off two AA's its mental bright. :bonk:

Agreed, the second shot with the better white balance works much better. A more even light on the car would help in future, try keeping the light at the same height when passing the side of the car..

Agreed, the second shot with the better white balance works much better. A more even light on the car would help in future, try keeping the light at the same height when passing the side of the car..

Thanks, will try it again when I get time, I have found what I hope to be a better location, as you can see on that shot it was on a bridge that goes over the A5, so had to be quick as cars kept wanting to get past :LOL:

I much prefer the second shot (the original), its stunning mate and so is the car (y)

Back