Focused

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
Birmingham DFS Classic tennis tournament, Bethanie Mattek USA and the ball lady focused on the job in hand, you can almost feel the concentration.

Les F

DFS-3_5906.jpg

That's a 'ball lady' ???

I saw it as a ball-boy who'd sucked-up in case she missed the shot !!!

I'd be proud of arms like those too

What's happened to to the good old days when sportswomen wore long dresses and sipped Pims while playing without sweating a drop?

I don't know !!!

Oh - the shot then - another great capture Les

Just how many did you take on the day though? 1,000 ? 6,000 ? My word I'd be impressed if you said 2 - :LOL:

DD

That's brilliant, Les. Magazine quality. (y)

"Slazenger..... when you REALLY need to hit it!" :D:D

Thanks Janice and Dave glad you both approve.
Dave how many did I shoot on the day, just a card or two LOL may have been a ball boy was,nt really looking at them

Les F

Last edited:
and what I had for lunch would that help also, not sure all that information is necessary Dave but if people are interested I will consider spilling the proverbial as you put it.

Les F

and what I had for lunch would that help also, not sure all that information is necessary Dave but if people are interested I will consider spilling the proverbial as you put it.

Les F

You coy devil !!!

So - did you expose once for the subject & set on manual? Or leave it to an auto setting?

Where consistency matters (i.e a wedding) auto is a :nono: but here I think it wouldn't really matter ??? That said, the background it much darker than the subject, so what did you meter for and did you exp/comp or set to manual based on what?

I know how I'd have metered, just wondered how you did and I'm sure others would like to know

Cheers

DD

Look at the other image I have uploaded "Straight Down the Middle" does that confirm your thinking LOL

Les F

Back