foggy b/w light trail..just a quick snap!!!

Name
Becca
Edit My Images
Yes
just a quick snap tonight visitin the rents so thought i'd take a quick pic's as ya do!!..:wave:

fog trail by beccabebs21, on Flickr

i hope i've finally posted this picture code right!..:)

Well done on getting the code right (y) and welcome to the forum Becca :wave: I rather like this (y) it has a almost sci fi feel to it thanks to the glowing light coming through the tree (y) I would suggest cropping a little of the right just to take out the little gap between the start of the trail and the edge of the frame but that it (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Well done on getting the code right (y) and welcome to the forum Becca :wave: I rather like this (y) it has a almost sci fi feel to it thanks to the glowing light coming through the tree (y) I would suggest cropping a little of the right just to take out the little gap between the start of the trail and the edge of the frame but that it (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

hey matt..:wave:..am gettin good at tp now :)..i knew i **** of crop'd it on right but me been a little lazy been at the rents!!..thank u for feedback matt that has put a little smile on my face hehe..ill crop it for def when i get home!..becca :wave:

sorry the stars aint swearing its should short but has shown up as stars..:-(

Back