Foggy Birds - the Sequel

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
Thursday was a cold, damp and foggy day on Cannock Chase when I met up with CT and the lovely Jan. It was Jan who saved the day with her bottomless flask of coffee that was very welcome indeed (y)

Being the troopers that we are and being dedicated to photographing wild life, we persevered on in spite of the weather. No cushy hides and arm chairs for us hardened types :)wave: Rich) :D

Here's a few of my results.

500mm f4, ISO 1600, speed between 1/125 and 1/640

1) This is how the day started
5309238055_849cc46070_b.jpg

2) Coal tit
5309238073_b2525ffe3c_b.jpg

3) LTT, one of my favourites. Tried to get one off the ground but didnt manage it.
5309238063_8d49c2c19d_b.jpg

4) And to pacify Richard u8myufo
5309238059_f33958fe7f_b.jpg

5) and again
5309238071_e740e6620b_b.jpg

Like Cedric said in his post, these have all also been heavily edited to get anything out of them.
Thanks to Cedric and Jan for a very pleasant day and good company (y)

Hope you like them and I wish you all a Very Happy New Year too.

Thanks for looking
C & C Welcome

Last edited:
I might just get away with nursing my ribs for a while. :D

Both Robins are good,but the LTT is a little cracker,thank you .
ps Happy New Year to you and family Trev.was it cold?:D:D
Thanks John. The LTT's one of my fav birds too so was pleased to see them in reasonable numbers (y) And yes, it was cool but still a nice day.
Lovely set Trev considering the crap weather,i think the editing looks good mate,my fav is the LTT,
regards,
john.
Thanks John, thats appreciated (y)

Some nice shots there Trev regardless of the weather. Well done.

Regards: Gordon

Nice set Trev and I think thats the first time I've seen (or perhaps hadn't noticed ) a long tail on the deck before?!
John

Glad you had a good day Trev, and as mentioned all the edits look good considering the conditions (y) Lovely Ltt shot though :clap:Thanks for trying to pacify me with the Robin, but it is a cure for Tequila, Brandy and Gin which I am in need of at the moment :( A happy new year to you and your family. I am now off to do that format and fresh install, I will be back :D

Thursday was a cold, damp and foggy day on Cannock Chase when I met up with CT and the lovely Jan. It was Jan who saved the day with her bottomless flask of coffee that was very welcome indeed (y)

Being the troopers that we are and being dedicated to photographing wild life, we persevered on in spite of the weather. No cushy hides and arm chairs for us hardened types :)wave: Rich) :D

2) Coal tit

3) LTT, one of my favourites. Tried to get one off the ground but didnt manage it.

5) and again

Like Cedric said in his post, these have all also been heavily edited to get anything out of them.

Thanks for looking
C & C Welcome

Hi Trev

:bat: Firstly i will have you know it's hard work climbing those stairs :D

Good on you CT and his good lady for getting out in it and not a bad set considering the conditions the long tailed tit for me is the best. Brandy works well in the coffee :naughty: I forgot you have to drive afterwards i don't :D

Regards

Richard

hi trev
it was worth it lookng at the photos, great photos
all the best
mick

2) Coal tit

5) and again

Thanks for looking
C & C Welcome

nice pics folks

you did well Trev the weather as been awful and I know how the weather was, Happy New Year to you and your family
Thanks a lot Karen
Some nice shots there Trev regardless of the weather. Well done.

Regards: Gordon
Cheers Gordon
Nice series of shots Trev. I must have missed you as I was on the Chase on Thursday as well.... it really was not the best day weather wise, lol!
We could have passed quite close in the mist and not seen each other lol
Nice set Trev and I think thats the first time I've seen (or perhaps hadn't noticed ) a long tail on the deck before?!
John
Thanks, I tried to get them in the trees but they were too quick on this day.
Glad you had a good day Trev, and as mentioned all the edits look good considering the conditions (y) Lovely Ltt shot though :clap:Thanks for trying to pacify me with the Robin, but it is a cure for Tequila, Brandy and Gin which I am in need of at the moment :( A happy new year to you and your family. I am now off to do that format and fresh install, I will be back :D
Thanks a lot Rich and take care
Hi Trev

:bat: Firstly i will have you know it's hard work climbing those stairs :D

Good on you CT and his good lady for getting out in it and not a bad set considering the conditions the long tailed tit for me is the best. Brandy works well in the coffee :naughty: I forgot you have to drive afterwards i don't :D

Regards

Richard
They havent got round to installing central heating on Cannock Chase yet Rich, something to do with budget cuts I reckon :cautious: Thanks and enjoy your hide :D (y)
hi trev
it was worth it lookng at the photos, great photos
all the best
mick
Cheers Mick, its appreciated
nice pics folks
Thanks a lot (y)

Back