Clydeen Mc Donald
Edit My Images
No
hey we have any football fans on the site i personally am an Arsenal Fc man

OH SWEET WEST HAM HOW WE LOVE YOU, ACROSS THE EAST HAM CITY SIDE

I am a west ham fan :) If you haven't noticed

Tony (y)

Scouse fan here :)

Accrington Stanley FC (also official club photographer)

Football what is football?

Pompey. I'm still pinching myself over the cup game on saturday. :D

Football fans or Armchair / Pub fans?

I'm a proud Gloucester City AFC fan, almost 20 years now and rarely if ever miss a game.

Newcastle :( :coat:

No laughing replies please :(

I have to go along with this now....Roger Johnson is my 'step-nephew' (step-father's grandson)

Thats a brave shout....considering the opposition
They punch above their weight in Barnsley...and below the belt:muted:

Liverpool season ticket holder. Nothing better than watching Fernando Torres playing footy every week :notworthy:

Liverpool season ticket holder. Nothing better than watching Fernando Torres playing footy every week :notworthy:

Man United fan here.....must admit Torres has some talent!! Talent for winning me money that is....the other night bagged me £20 :p

I'm a genuine football fan, just love the game, the stories and characters it throws up!

I used to be an avid Leeds fan, home and away, but just recently i've become a bit disenchanted and have taken a back step. Suppose I'll still always want Leeds to do well, but can see my self visiting Kit Kat crescent more and more often in the near future. :)

Sunderland fan here, only consolation is how bad Newcastle are doing.

Me too Ant - we are screwed.:shake:

Come on the Toon - PLEASE FFS!!!!

Worked at LUFC for about 17years.

You're prayers are answered Geordi69 - it's now 1-1!! :D

Matt

I'm a Villa fan, one that actually wants newcastle to go down but I have to say... Small Heath (birmingham's real name) to go down just that little bit more.

I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air.......:bonk::bonk::bonk:

never understood the attraction of it tbh.
overpaid primo donni (someone correct my italian there :) )
i'm just glad england isnt in Euro 2008 this year. Watching all the false patriotism of people driving German cars with flimsy little george crosses attached to their windows gets right on my nerve endings.

bring on Mr T with his tank! 'Quit your jibba jabba!'

got to say, though, that i do have respect for the football fans who support their local team (or local to where they were born) rather than which ever team is doing well.
COME ON YOU CANARIES!! :)

Heart of Midlothian FC

(it's been a painful season...) :(

A life long Evertonian and president of the first Official Everton Supporters Club in Toronto & Canada (only the 2nd in North America). We got official status a couple of weeks ago :clap: :clap:

QPR fan looking forward to good times ahead (Hopefully!)

Awaits ridicule! :nuts:

Not ridicule - more incredulity that you could inhabit the county of Bedfordshire and not support the county's finest!! :bang:

Come on you Hatters! :love:

walk on, walk on with hope in your heart... LFC forever... altho i dont mind watching blaxkpool play

Not ridicule - more incredulity that you could inhabit the county of Bedfordshire and not support the county's finest!! :bang:

Come on you Hatters! :love:

Ah, but I wasn't born in Bedfordshire, I was born in London and my father was born and raised in Shepherds Bush. Having visited Kenilworth road though, I tend to favour the MK Dons as my local team! :LOL:

Villa fan here. Used to be a season ticket holder through the Brian Little and John Gregory eras. Gave it up when Graham 'can we not knock it' Taylor came back for his second stint. :nono:

Don't get to too many games these days. As much as I love football and The Villa I really can't justify to myself, or the wife, spending 25 quid for a ticket - football is so overpriced these days.

Favorite players:

Villa past: Paul McGrath, Gary Shaw
Villa present: Ashley Young

Back