Workshop Football Photography Training Day at Brighton & Hove Albion FC

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone else going to Park Cameras and Canon training day at Brighton and Hove Albion on 1st April (no it's not an April Fool!)?

It's open to Canon CPS members, and looks good, costs £200. Able to borrow equipment as well

I looked at it but it would appear that you cannot do much with any photos taken, even for personal use on Flickr!

Given the comment above, it seems an odd thing to offer ..well, other than making money. For £200 I would expect to be able to use the images...

I looked at it but it would appear that you cannot do much with any photos taken, even for personal use on Flickr!

I understand what you are saying, but the point of the day is the chance to experience shooting a high level of football utilising training tips from pros, not a backdoor to make a few quid from the pics.

As this has been offered for the last few years I would be suprised if nobody from TP had been on it.. maybe ask in the TALK SPORTS section... anyone been could then advise if worth it?

I understand what you are saying, but the point of the day is the chance to experience shooting a high level of football utilising training tips from pros, not a backdoor to make a few quid from the pics.

I am not trying to make a few quid but I like to post / share photos with people but the conditions seem prohibitive. If peopel want to do this as a learning then fine, each to their own - I would prefer to go to a local pak to practice my photoskills but I am a cheapskate!

I personally think it's a great experience. I'd be all over this if I could!

Go for it - see if you can use Nikon,or god forbid, try Canon - you may see the light;)

Back