Football Photography

You'll need to post pics up on the Forum to get a decent amount of crit not just a link to your Flickr pages.

Hi Ross

Welcome to the forum, most people on here prefer to see the photos in thread rather than having to click a link. If you are unsure how to do it, then give me a shout and I will help you

:wave:

Ross, what you need to do is where you click on share the photo, say you want to share by HTML/BB Code then change the radio button to BB Code then copy all the text in that and paste it into the thread

You can go off people, you know :p

Click on image and the exif data can be seen by clicking on the three dots at the bottom right hand side of page.

It looks like the OP was using a 70-200 in auto mode on a Nikon 3200

There is a facebook group of Non League photographers many of whom are from your area ,if you are interested I could introduce you to the group and they would be incredibly helpful in developing your skills

There is a facebook group of Non League photographers many of whom are from your area ,if you are interested I could introduce you to the group and they would be incredibly helpful in developing your skills

I'd love that thank you.

I can be found on facebook as Ross Mitchell

Back