football pics.

I've had a quick look at a couple of them - then gave up. There were a lot of clicks to get to the pictures and the site was very slow on every click*.

They looked sharp enough and the ball was in the shot :) Only negative thing was the backgrounds but i guess you couldn't do much about that.

* edit : been finding a lot of sites slow since - think it is virgin/ntl that may be the problem with speed at the moment. 10meg - pah!.

I've had a quick look at a couple of them - then gave up. There were a lot of clicks to get to the pictures and the site was very slow on every click*.

They looked sharp enough and the ball was in the shot :) Only negative thing was the backgrounds but i guess you couldn't do much about that.

* edit : been finding a lot of sites slow since - think it is virgin/ntl that may be the problem with speed at the moment. 10meg - pah!.

Thanks for the comments Robert, I always try to get a decent background but it is not always possible!:bang:

It is only a temporary site to let some of the parents see some of the pictures.

try using jalbum.. tis a great little package

I am currently building a site with dreamweaver and incorporating a "Jalbum" album in the site!(y)

This site was purely for showing some of my images to the the girls, & is only temporary while I'm building my site.

Thanks
Spence

Down for me too

Back