DSC_4133.jpg

DSC_6782.jpg

DSC_6786.jpg

DSC_4129.jpg

DSC_6798.jpg

B17.jpg

Kev.

Last edited:
Lovely shots, I particularly like the Spitfire XVI and the Hurricane (y) Colours look a bit odd on the first Lanc. but probably more to do with our weather?

Just seen these and WOW WOW WOW......

These are absolutely wonderful !!!

I would walk from Preston to Wales to get shots like these (but at the moment I am finding it difficult to even walk downstairs!).

VERY jealous (y)

Is the first one from Ludborough? Awesome set!

I love the look of vintage planes, the last good looking plane was/is the Harrier jumpjet.

I know nothing about planes, but these shots are fantastic. I even like the tree line in number 1.

What a superb set. The light on the B-17 is wonderful and probably my favourite of them.

Kev,

I have a folder on my computer with pictures taken by other members on TP which contains my favourite pictures off the forum as my backdrops. It contains some right crackers and has just increased in size.

EDIT: With their permission!

Last edited:
Cracking pics, as much as i love the lancaster the B-17 is the pic of the bunch. Must go to Conningsby one day i think!

Now THEY are proper planes very very nice set:clap::clap:

Cracking pics, as much as i love the lancaster the B-17 is the pic of the bunch. Must go to Conningsby one day i think!

If it's the B17 you want to see, get yourself over to Duxford then. ;) :D

Kev.

yeah need to go back there again, not been for years. Conningsby isnt far down the road from me though and would love to get some pics of the lancaster. Had a guided tour from the pilot when i was in the Army, amazing plane.

You can go on the BBMF tour for about 5 quid. It's very inetresting. hanger tour etc..

Kev.

Cracking set - fantastic colours, sharpness and decent amount of blur on the prop (y)

Hi Kev,

Nice selections of shots. On the hurricane and TD 248 was the original a little under exposed?

Sharpness is very nice, Did you use a little Shadow/highlight on Sally B?

Hi Peter.
I don't know to be honest. They were taken earlier this year. The B17 shot may well have shadow/highlight adjustment, looking at the lack of shadows. the Spifire and Hurricane shots again may well have been underexposed, looking at the underside of the wing on the Spitfire.
If I can find the original files I'll have a look. But they will be on an old hard drive.

Kev.

Kev.

Hi Peter.
I don't know to be honest. They were taken earlier this year. The B17 shot may well have shadow/highlight adjustment, looking at the lack of shadows. the Spifire and Hurricane shots again may well have been underexposed, looking at the underside of the wing on the Spitfire.
If I can find the original files I'll have a look. But they will be on an old hard drive.

Kev.

Kev.

yeah same things i was thinking, i love aircraft shooting I find it very exciting and certainly a challenge.

be interested to know if/when you come across the originals though :)

I find it very interesting how people process thier aircraft shots :)

Fantastic shots Kev wished i had gone to see them!

Back