For music lovers

Name
Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to a local music shop to get my other half a new guitar and asked the guy behind the counter if he'd mind me taking a few pictures of him and he said yes. Thought he was a bit of a looker too :)

Maninshop8286pb.jpg

Maninshop8282pb.jpg

Maninshop8280pb.jpg

Monkeh8276pb.jpg

Very little PP done on these. Levels adjusted on the pictures of the guy only because they were a little dark as they were taken in low light. Nothing done to Monkeh. I was quite pleased with them. Not least because I found the courage to ask him if I could take them :)

I like the #1 the best. His pose is better and position in the photo is better too. I like the DoF too.

Finding the courage to do that would be almost impossible for me!

I think the white balance needs adjusting as they are all a bit on the yellow side.. but I think that will be your next "thing"... from studio roses to good looking young men in the street!!! (y)

Finding the courage to do that would be almost impossible for me!

I think the white balance needs adjusting as they are all a bit on the yellow side.. but I think that will be your next "thing"... from studio roses to good looking young men in the street!!! (y)

:LOL: thanks Janice

I forgot to change the WB. There was quite low lighting in the shop and after I'd picked up the courage to ask him I just took the photographs and didn't consider the WB :bonk: They were all taken @ f2.8 ISO 100 SP 1/50

If he's a "looker" then theres hope for me yet ! :LOL:

Nice pics btw, but theres an awful lot of noise in them and the WB looks a bit off !!

Really well done for asking him though, more balls than I have !! :eek:

He is a looker. He had gorgeous blue eyes I just haven't managed to capture them. I'm sure you're a looker too BB ;)

I haven't done any real PP on these. I know they're noisy as I said there was low lighting in the shop so I upped the levels and noticed the noise. I don't have any real noise reduction software and CS3 isn't that good at removing noise.
I was just chuffed with the photographs themselves. He was quite a shy soul and I think he felt a little awkward with me pointing the camera at him while he did his thing in the shop.

Perhaps I'll have a go at PPing them later :)

As said your WB is waaaayy off.
He needs the the S's, and some good lighting then he might look respectable IMHO

Still power to your elbow for having the ....err "balls" to take them in the first place

Oh and the Monkey is Far cuter and much less likely to be any hassle later on

(shave, shampoo, shower if you were wondering)

Thanks Paul :)

And I was wondering so thank you for clarifying it :LOL:

Thank you for noticing my monkeh. He was sat on the counter in the shop. I asked to take pictures of him first :LOL:

Last edited:
Thanks Paul :)

And I was wondering so thank you for clarifying it :LOL:

There are other variations to the theme, but I figure that there might be children or the easily offended about :p

Leave Maureen’s new male model, Mr Wiggie, alone please :nono:

Nice set there and well done asking him, more nerve than me asking a woman.

Last time I ask a woman a question she said yes and stayed 30 years, not doing that again! :shake:

Thank you Barry :)

"Last time I ask a woman a question she said yes and stayed 30 years, not doing that again! :shake:"

:LOL::LOL:

Back