Daily ForceGhosts' 365 POTD - Day 12 (The Spitfire)

Name
Jordon
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys.... Decided to up my self discipline and post a photo related to my day every day. I'm hoping to keep this more BTC or general life photos as opposed to specific themes.

Bit of an odd day to start but oh well!!

I'd love to hear comments from you guys as I go along :)

Good Luck!...

They are a brilliant bunch in the 365 group and will give you Oodles of support.. (y)

Ah cool. I love a documentary 365 (I think it's just because I'm nosy and like knowing what everyone's up to). I like the series so far, but am interested to know how your time lapse turned out if you've processed it yet.

Love film images too but haven't spent much time with it this year. Maybe once my project is over. Keep them coming (hopefully it wont be too expensive)!

Well I like your room. I am very jealous of you multiple large screens, however I have to confess, I prefer the original layout of you desk. It looks much more like a "command centre" that way...

Cool selfie too, no doubt that soft box is going to get plenty of use over the coming weeks! (y)

Played, not played, played, not played, played, not played, not played, not played, not played, played, played, played, played, not played, not played, not played.

Back