Foremark Reservoir

Name
Tom Storey
Edit My Images
Yes
From my first proper outing with the 5D.

Foremark001.jpg

Great shot, really like that!(y)

Trip (y)Great shot ..... I love it. Tried something similar a couple of weeks ago, but failed miserably. I had an old tree stump in the foreground but it looked like I'd pasted the foreground in. :thinking:I'd welcome any tips you might have to help me on my next attempt:help:. Once again nice shot.:)

[S1]Team Sony[/S1]

ooohh I like that. The light on the rocks is just so subtle and the very deep shadows are just lovely too. (y)

Good shot but needs straightened, runs down to the right.

It's a good shot, and I'm sure your gonna get even better shots in the future with the 5D. If I have to be critical, I'd say the shot looks a bit flat.

Thanks for all your comments. :)

It's a good shot, and I'm sure your gonna get even better shots in the future with the 5D. If I have to be critical, I'd say the shot looks a bit flat.

i think it lost something when i resized it, will give it another going over.

I'd welcome any tips you might have to help me on my next attempt:help:. Once again nice shot.:)

[s1]Team Sony[/s1]

i used two stacked grad filters, a hard edge coming down to the horizon to darken the sky, then a soft grad coming down to the waterline. a bit of playing with highlights and shadows in capture1, then just contrast saturation and a sharpen.

Back