i6j8r6.jpg

Forfar Loch

11cbbyd.jpg

Forfar Loch

2rwb1qq.jpg

Forfar Loch

ih772v.jpg

Forfar Loch

Hi Stevan, I like your first image a lot but I think it would be improved if you sliced off the top and bottom (where there isn't any detail) and turned the image into a 'letterbox format', and perhaps just increased the contrast a little.

No 2 is either out of focus or suffering from handshake - using a tripod in this situation might well help to improve your technique.

No 3 - I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to tell us in this image, I can see the light is lovely and golden and set low in the sky which always helps make an image appealing, but I don't think the subject you've chosen gives the viewer anything interesting to look at, sorry.

No 4 - I can see why you took this shot, but technically it's not as good as it could be. Do you shoot in Raw and use photoshop? If you do, you can lighten the shadows which will mean we can see the girls faces and this will make the image a lot more interesting, and a lot more appealing if they are your daughters.

Hope this helps!

Hi Stefan

no 1 is the only one i would work on to get a better result regarding format and some processing
the above criticisms i agree with

Back