forge motorsport action day(castel coombe)

Name
scott
Edit My Images
Yes
just a few,
what is this car, i think its a nissan, please let me know if you know.
set165.jpg

set136.jpg

set144.jpg

set150.jpg

set134.jpg

set122.jpg

Last edited:
Love 3 and 4, its an infiniti G37, which is the luxury division of nissan if i remember correctly

The first car (with the orange dayglo Ticketyboo Films livery) is Gerry Atkinson's Seat Leon Supercopa that runs in the UK Time Attack series. It is FWD and has a factory sealed 300bhp engine but is still faster around the track than more powerful 4WD Japanese machinery.

The first car (with the orange dayglo Ticketyboo Films livery) is Gerry Atkinson's Seat Leon Supercopa that runs in the UK Time Attack series. It is FWD and has a factory sealed 300bhp engine but is still faster around the track than more powerful 4WD Japanese machinery.
it a nice motor but there was alot of very quick mototrs on the track.
set123.jpg

set11.jpg

set118.jpg

set162.jpg

set154.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason all your photos area appearing now. Before there were just 3?

Nice shots :)

Are you using a 'vivid' setting on your camera,the grass seems a little ott :thinking:
Saying that,the mini gets my vote and a small crop to lose the bollards would improve this no end imo
The last shot is another one I like,instantly recognisable as Castle Combe (y)

....not sure where you were at though :naughty:

Are you using a 'vivid' setting on your camera,the grass seems a little ott :thinking:
Saying that,the mini gets my vote and a small crop to lose the bollards would improve this no end imo
The last shot is another one I like,instantly recognisable as Castle Combe (y)

....not sure where you were at though :naughty:
hi, no this is normal setting, the grass seems about right on my monitor, would be interested in others thoughts.
thanks for the comments, will redo the mini one,

Back