Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix

NFI

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
I was lucky enough to visit two legendary tracks in 10 days, as well as for the ring I was surprised in Spa too to see how "different" the track is compared to when you see it on tv, anyway below some shoots of the weekend, mostly classics I guess.

9590919445_aaf9bcb775_c.jpg

9590921167_1349b50632_c.jpg

9593715426_ed37f28b77_c.jpg

9590920841_f23d70f107_c.jpg

9590920673_dcbe8c5031_c.jpg

9590920541_587641ccf6_c.jpg

The people shots are good, especially 11.

The car shots don't show a lot of action, whilst 4 and 10 are bin jobs for me, sorry.

Love em... all of them , favorite is #1 Vettle being interviewed ....belter

Luck boy James. Like the low viewpoint in #3 and the reflection of Vettel in #11.

Argh great set again, who do you shoot for out of interest? Your off track stuff is just as nice as on, great quality

cheers mate :) BTW there quite a watermark on the photos saying who I do shoot for :D but also I share the photos with other agencies outside UK

The people shots are good, especially 11.

The car shots don't show a lot of action, whilst 4 and 10 are bin jobs for me, sorry.

no need to be sorry mate, I believe in photography it is a matter of own taste, I do like #10, #4 is probably not my favorite but the very same shot of Seb earn me some money so I wouldn't mind put it in my final selection of the GP

Love em... all of them , favorite is #1 Vettle being interviewed ....belter

thanks, kinda like the interviews time, always full of photo opportunities:)

Luck boy James. Like the low viewpoint in #3 and the reflection of Vettel in #11.

Shame there wasn't a little more exposure of car in #10, great set of images! #4 is nicely done!

Thanks for sharing.

thanks guys:)

#3 for me James - big colourful OOF foreground :)D), dark background and POP out comes the car in a great composition.

#3 for me James - big colourful OOF foreground :)D), dark background and POP out comes the car in a great composition.

Lol sorry, I guess I meant who are your clients but on reflection I realise that is probably something I shouldn't ask. Great work all round, any more GPs for you this season?

Hopefully yes, but it is still early to say it for sure :thinking:

IMO this is a truly outstanding set. Superbly sharp, very minimal, but tasty PP work, great variety. I love 4 and 10, great panning, they are not just blury snaps, F1 is a damn hard event to shoot. Thanks for sharing!

Back