Formula 1 Testing Silverstone 2006 (revised)

Hi,

What was the testing day like today? Did anyone get any really good shots? I was going to go along but could not in the end.

David

Some info on the teams that have confirmed they will be attending...

The traditional three-day test – scheduled this year for 25-27 April – provides F1 teams with an invaluable opportunity to attune their cars to the sweeping curves of the Northamptonshire circuit.

Six F1 teams have so far confirmed their attendance at the test: Renault, McLaren, Williams, Red Bull Racing, BMW Sauber and Midland F1.

A limited number of grandstands will be open to the public free of charge, allowing spectators to watch from many of the prime viewing locations that are often sold out when it comes to the British GP itself.

A couple of big hitters there and others may yet attend. Looks like it could be a good couple of days with lots of photo oppotunities for those that can make it :)

would love to go, but im not sure work will allow, too damn busy again!

i know how you feel Matty. Unfortunatley I won't be able to attend either :(

Slight bumpage ;)

I've got the 26th & 27th clear , who is going & when ??

I'd really love to get up to one of these days. Am I right in thinking that they open more areas for viewing than they do for the pre-season tests?

I have a disk of pics to give to someone that works for Williams sitting here. I wonder if I could arrange to deliver it to him personally while he's there. :whistle2:

Back