Forth Bridge B&W

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
My eyes go funny looking at the first part as it was covered in scaffold!! :D

Forth_Bridge_BW.jpg

Very nice Janice, god sky you caught.

My best friend has just scored a new flat down here, very cool.

Gary.

That's either the worst case of camera shake in the history of photography or it's a truly excellent capture. ;) I'm going for the latter with a great treatment. Top notch.

I'm sure thers a member on TP that works on the bridge who mentioned (or was it elsewhere) scaffolding will come down in 2011, roll on cos I stopped taking pics of it because of unsightly works on a beautiful bridge.

lovely shot, of my most favorite subject in the world, living around 6 miles from it and can see it out my window up the coast every day, i just marvel at it.

I love the scaffolding on it, just as been so used to seeing it now, its really good at night time shooting this bridge, due to the sodium lights used and the red of the paint on it.

Worked on it back in 96 and views from it are phenominal, and boy does it shake when a choo choo travels over it.

Very nice Janice, god sky you caught.

My best friend has just scored a new flat down here, very cool.

Gary.

excuse me its a "3 bedroom villa"

like the B&W levels are great, I cant wait to see the bridge with out scaffolding, cant remember the last time it was bare!

Michael

Wow missed this one first time around...

What great shot, and yes you do need to take a second look to see if it's your eye sight going :LOL:

This really doe's work in the B/W format... well done :clap:

Back